S Passport Express INC
Home » Passport » Lost / Stolen

Lost / Stolen

Lost or Stolen U.S. Passport 
  • Your U.S. Passport had been lost or stolen.

Step 1

Proof of Citizenship: (1 of the following needed)
  • Previous U.S. Passport
  • Original Birth Certificate or Certified State Copy issued by Vital Statistics Bureau (if born in the U.S.)
    -Hospital records are not acceptable 
    -You can order a Birth Certificate at: National Center of Health Statistics (NCHS)
  • Original Certificate of Naturalization issued by the USCIS (formerly INS) 

Proof of Identity:

  • Valid Driver's License/State ID (Issued more than 6 months ago)

Alternate Proof of Identity:

  • Valid College ID with Current Transcript is acceptable
  • Valid Government ID (City, State, Federal) or Military ID

Step 2

Government Fees


One Check or Money Order made payable to the "U.S. Department of State" for $170.00
Post Office Execution Fee $25.00

U.S. Passport Express Fee

See our service fees

Step 3

Acceptance Office (Post Office)

  • If you will be coming in to our office in person you can use the acceptance agent next to us.
  • Inform the acceptance agent that you are using an expediting service to "Hand Carry" your application.
  • Agent will ask you for your identification and ask you to sign the application(s) and authorization letter.
  • You will need to submit a copy of your proof of travel to verify your need for an expedite passport.
  • You will then receive a "Sealed Envelope" with all the required documents.


All of your original documentation will be returned with your new passport.

Step 4

Mailing your Package

  • Include your Sealed Envelope
  • Our Order Form
  • Our Fee
Mail To:
U.S. Passport Express
112 4th Avenue
New York, NY 10003
Be sure to call to inform us on your packaging details. 

Login  |  Home  |  About Us  |  Tell Friend  |  Feedback  |  Request Info  |  Policy  |  Contact  |  Site Map
Copyright 2001-2019 US Passport Express All Rights Reserved
Site By: NetzBiz CMS System