- You have never been issued a U.S. Passport.
- You are under age 16.
- Authorization Letter (Must be completed and signed in front of Acceptance Agent.)
- 2 Passport Photographs (Identical 2x2 photos recently taken)
- Copy of one of the follwing showing possible travel plans within the next 2 weeks to an international destination. The travel plans must have the applicants name printed on them.
Proof of Citizenship: (1 of the following needed)
- Previous U.S. Passport
Original Birth Certificate or Certified State Copy issued by Vital Statistics Bureau (if born in the U.S.)
-Hospital records are not acceptable
- Original Certificate of Naturalization issued by the USCIS (formerly INS)
Parent's Proof of Identity:
Valid U.S. Passport
Certifcate of Naturalization
Valid Driver's License/State ID (Issued more than 6 months ago)
Valid Government ID (City, State, Federal) or Military ID
One Check or Money Order made payable to the "U.S. Department of State" for $140.00
Post Office Execution Fee $25.00
U.S. Passport Express Fee
See our service fees
Acceptance Office (Post Office)
- If you will be coming in to our office in person you can use the acceptance agent next to us.
- Inform the acceptance agent that you are using an expediting service to "Hand Carry" your application.
- Agent will ask you for your identification and ask you to sign the application(s) and authorization letter.
- You will need to submit a copy of your proof of travel to verify your need for an expedite passport.
- You will then receive a "Sealed Envelope" with all the required documents.
DO NOT OPEN THIS ENVELOPE
All of your original documentation will be returned with your new passport.
Mailing your Package
- Include your Sealed Envelope
- Our Order Form
- Our Fee
U.S. Passport Express
112 4th Avenue
New York, NY 10003
Be sure to call to inform us on your packaging details.