Damaged or Mutilated Passport

Damaged or Mutilated Passport


SKU: N/A Category:



Your previous U.S. Passport has been damaged or mutilated.

Step 1

  • Complete Form DS-11: Application for a U.S. Passport (Do not sign application)
  • Fill In Form
  • Authorization Letter (Must be completed and signed in front of Acceptance Agent.)
  • 2 Passport Photographs (Identical 2×2 photos recently taken)
  • Copy of one of the follwing showing possible travel plans within the next 2 weeks to an international destination. The travel plans must have the applicants name printed on them.
    • airline tickets
    • reservations
    • e-tickets
    • cruise tickets
    • itinerary
    • a letter from the business or organization arranging the trip requesting an expedited passport from the passport agency.
Proof of Citizenship: (1 of the following needed)
  • Previous U.S. Passport
  • Original Birth Certificate or Certified State Copy issued by Vital Statistics Bureau (if born in the U.S.)

    -Hospital records are not acceptable
    -You can order a Birth Certificate at: National Center of Health Statistics (NCHS)
  • Original Certificate of Naturalization issued by the USCIS (formerly INS)

Proof of Identity:

  • Valid Driver’s License/State ID (Issued more than 6 months ago)

Alternate Proof of Identity:

  • Valid College ID with Current Transcript is acceptable
  • Valid Government ID (City, State, Federal) or Military ID

Step 2

Government Fees


One Check or Money Order made payable to the “U.S. Department of State” for $170.00
Post Office Execution Fee $25.00

U.S. Passport Express Fee 

See our service fees

Step 3

Acceptance Office (Post Office)

  • If you will be coming in to our office in person you can use the acceptance agent next to us.
  • Inform the acceptance agent that you are using an expediting service to “Hand Carry” your application.
  • Agent will ask you for your identification and ask you to sign the application(s) and authorization letter.
  • You will need to submit a copy of your proof of travel to verify your need for an expedite passport.
  • You will then receive a “Sealed Envelope” with all the required documents.


All of your original documentation will be returned with your new passport.

Step 4

Mailing your Package

  • Include your Sealed Envelope
  • Our Order Form
  • Our Fee

Mail To:
U.S. Passport Express
112 4th Avenue
New York, NY 10003

Be sure to call to inform us on your packaging details.