- You have never been issued a U.S. Passport.
- You are under age 16.
- Complete Form DS-11: Application for a U.S. Passport (Do not sign application)
- Fill In FormIf the one of the applying parents is unable to appear in front of an Acceptance Agent. The parent must provide written consent by completing Form DS-3053: Statement of Consent – Issuance of a Passport to a Minor Under Age 16 (Must be signed and dated in front of a Certified Notary Public.)
- Authorization Letter (Must be completed and signed in front of Acceptance Agent.)
- 2 Passport Photographs (Identical 2×2 photos recently taken)
- Copy of one of the following showing possible travel plans within the next 2 weeks to an international destination. The travel plans must have the applicants name printed on them.
a letter from the business or organization arranging the trip requesting an expedited passport from the passport agency.
- Previous U.S. Passport
Original Birth Certificate or Certified State Copy issued by Vital Statistics Bureau (if born in the U.S.)-Hospital records are not acceptable-You can order a Birth Certificate at: National Center of Health Statistics (NCHS)
- Original Certificate of Naturalization issued by the USCIS (formerly INS)
Parent’s Proof of Identity:
Valid U.S. Passport
Certificate of Naturalization
Valid Driver’s License/State ID (Issued more than 6 months ago)
Valid Government ID (City, State, Federal) or Military ID
One Check or Money Order made payable to the “U.S. Department of State” for $140.00
Post Office Execution Fee $25.00
U.S. Passport Express Fee
See our service fees
Acceptance Office (Post Office)
- If you will be coming in to our office in person you can use the acceptance agent next to us.
- Inform the acceptance agent that you are using an expediting service to “Hand Carry” your application.
- Agent will ask you for your identification and ask you to sign the application(s) and authorization letter.
- You will need to submit a copy of your proof of travel to verify your need for an expedite passport.
- You will then receive a “Sealed Envelope” with all the required documents.
DO NOT OPEN THIS ENVELOPE
All of your original documentation will be returned with your new passport.
Mailing your Package
- Include your Sealed Envelope
- Our Order Form
- Our Fee