New First Time Passport
- You have never been issued a passport.
- Your passport was issued more than 15 year ago.
- Your valid passport has been lost, stolen or severely damaged.
- Your most recent passport was issued when you were under 16 years of age.
- Complete Form DS-11: Application for a U.S. Passport (Do not sign application)
- Fill In Form
- Authorization Letter (Must be completed and signed in front of Acceptance Agent.)
- 2 Passport Photographs (Identical 2×2 photos recently taken)
- Copy of one of the following showing possible travel plans within the next 2 weeks to an international destination. The travel plans must have the applicants name printed on them.
- airline tickets
- cruise tickets
- a letter from the business or organization arranging the trip requesting an expedited passport from the passport agency.
Proof of Citizenship: (1 of the following needed)
- Previous U.S. Passport
Original Birth Certificate or Certified State Copy issued by Vital Statistics Bureau (if born in the U.S.)-Hospital records are not acceptable-You can order a Birth Certificate at: National Center of Health Statistics (NCHS)
- Original Certificate of Naturalization issued by the USCIS (formerly INS)
Proof of Identity:
- Valid Driver’s License/State ID (Issued more than 6 months ago)
Alternate Proof of Identity:
- Valid College ID with Current Transcript is acceptable
- Valid Government ID (City, State, Federal) or Military ID