- Your previous passport was issued when you were 16 years of age or older.
- The passport is still in your possession and is in good condition.
Your passport was issued less than 15 years ago.
Issued in current name or you are able to legally document your name change.
- Submit your current valid U.S. Passport
- Complete Form DS-82: Application for a Renewal Passport (Fully completed and signed)
- Fill In Form
- Authorization Letter (Fully completed and signed)
2 Passport Photographs (Identical 2×2 photos recently taken)
Copy of one of the following showing possible travel plans within the next 2 weeks to an international destination. The travel plans must have the applicants name printed on them.
a letter from the business or organization arranging the trip requesting an expedited passport from the passport agency.
One Check or Money Order made payable to “US Department of State” for $170.00
U.S. Passport Express Fee
See our service fees
Mailing your Package
- Include all of the above
Our Order Form
U.S. Passport Express
112 4th Avenue
New York, NY 10003
Be sure to call and inform us of your package.