- Your previous passport was issued when you were 16 years of age or older.
- The passport is still in your possession and is in good condition.
- Your passport was issued less than 15 years ago.
- Issued in current name or you are able to legally document your name change.
- Submit your current valid U.S. Passport
- Complete Form DS-82: Application for a Renewal Passport (Fully completed and signed)
- Fill In Form
- Authorization Letter (Fully completed and signed)
- 2 Passport Photographs (Identical 2×2 photos recently taken)
- Copy of one of the following showing possible travel plans within the next 2 weeks to an international destination. The travel plans must have the applicants name printed on them.
- airline tickets
- cruise tickets
- a letter from the business or organization arranging the trip requesting an expedited passport from the passport agency.
One Check or Money Order made payable to “US Department of State” for $170.00
U.S. Passport Express Fee
See our service fees
Mailing your Package
- Include all of the above
- Our Order Form
- Our Fee
U.S. Passport Express
112 4th Avenue
New York, NY 10003
Be sure to call and inform us of your package.