Renewal Passport

Renewal Passport


SKU: N/A Category:


  • Your previous passport was issued when you were 16 years of age or older.
  • The passport is still in your possession and is in good condition.
  • Your passport was issued less than 15 years ago.
  • Issued in current name or you are able to legally document your name change.


Step 1

  • Submit your current valid U.S. Passport
  • Complete Form DS-82: Application for a Renewal Passport (Fully completed and signed)
  • Fill In Form
  • Authorization Letter (Fully completed and signed)
  • 2 Passport Photographs (Identical 2×2 photos recently taken)
  • Copy of one of the following showing possible travel plans within the next 2 weeks to an international destination. The travel plans must have the applicants name printed on them.
    • airline tickets
    • reservations
    • e-tickets
    • cruise tickets
    • itinerary
    • a letter from the business or organization arranging the trip requesting an expedited passport from the passport agency.

Step 2

Government Fees
One Check or Money Order made payable to “US Department of State” for $170.00
U.S. Passport Express Fee
See our service fees

Step 3

Mailing your Package
  • Include all of the above
  • Our Fee

Mail To:

U.S. Passport Express
112 4th Avenue
New York, NY 10003

Be sure to call and inform us of your package.